Thanks to the generosity of donors and sponsors, the Southern Nevada Affiliate is able to support many breast health and breast cancer-related programs in our community. Here are some of the available programs:
The Komen Cares Bag Program provides free resources to those who have been recently diagnosed or who have a recurrence of breast cancer.
- The Komen Cares (KC) bags include educational and inspirational materials, a resource guide, tools for reducing stress, and survivor gifts.
- KC bags are available upon request to put information into the hands of women and men to aid in their decision making process.
- ORION (O'Callaghan Resource Integrated Oncology Network)
assistance with mortgage or rent payments, utilities, groceries, health insurace premium or COBRA premiums
702-952-3414 or www.cccnevada.com/orion-foundation/
- Patient Advocate Foundation Co-Pay Relief Program
prescription assistance for those with health insurance/Medicare/Medicaid
1-866-512-3861 or www.patientadvocate.org
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance
prescription assistance for uninsured/underinsured
1-888-477-2669 or www.pparx.org
- R.E.D. Rose Support Services
assistance with rent, utilities, groceries, and transportation costs during treatment
- Barbara Greenspun WomensCare Center
breast cancer support groups and healing yoga
- The Caring Place
wellness seminars, healing arts, yoga, reiki, reflexology, healing touch, massage therapy, support groups
- Center for Compassionate Care
breast cancer counseling for survivors & their families, various support groups
Screening & Treatment Support
- Access to Healthcare Network
screening and diagnostic services for uninsured over age 50
- The R.E.D. Rose Program
screening and diagnostic services for uninsured under age 50
- Nevada Health Centers - Mammovan
mobile mammography screening services for uninsured women
- Planned Parenthood
clinical breast examinations for uninsured women
West: 702-878-7776 / East: 702-547-9888 / North: 702-642-3313
For additional information or more resources, please contact Krysten Clark, Mission Manager at 702-822-2324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.