Share in our promise to save lives in Southern Nevada.
When your organization becomes a sponsor of the 2013 Komen Southern Nevada Race for the Cure®, you will be recognized as a caring partner in the fight against breast cancer. Now more than ever, our cause is communal. Just as breast cancer knows no boundaries, the Southern Nevada community sees no boundaries in battling it...but we depend on our community leaders - the businesses, organizations and influencers who have the resources, integrity and heart to make a difference - to take us across that finish line and into a world without breast cancer.
Thanks to dedicated sponsors like you, the 2012 Race was a tremendous success! Last year, nearly 13,000 enthusiastic Survivors and their supporters raised nearly $800,000 and with an event of this size, it is truly the generosity of sponsors and donors that make the Race a success year after year.
Your sponsorship, whether in-kind or monetary, goes a long way in continuing our promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever. By becoming a sponsor of the 18th Annual Komen Southern Nevada Race for the Cure®, your organization will be noted for its commitment to fight breast cancer in our community. Not only will you be supporting a great cause, but you will be partnering with one of the most recognized and well respected charities in the world. That is something we can both be proud of!
Our objective is to provide maximum return on your investment in the community. 75 percent of the net proceeds raised by the Race stay in Southern Nevada while the remaining 25 percent is dedicated to global research grants. Although Susan G. Komen for the Cure® is a national organization committed to finding the cure for breast cancer, events such as our Race provide funding for local programs that assist uninsured and underserved women and men battling breast cancer right here in our community.
Click here to view our 2013 Sponsorship Opportunities Guide. We love creative ideas, so feel free to let us know how we can customize an option to fit your company's unique community outreach objectives.
Click here to download the 2013 Sponsor Contract.
Thank you for your consideration of sharing in our commitment to end breast cancer and save lives in Southern Nevada. For further information regarding Sponsorship, please contact Katie Breuer, Affiliate Operations Manager, at 702.822.2324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.