Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

Your Dollars at Work

April 1, 2012

 

Fund Distribution GraphEach year, thousands of uninsured and underserved Southern Nevada women and men cannot afford breast healthcare. With the money raised through events like the Komen Southern Nevada Race for the Cure, we are able to fund screening, education, support and treatment services they would otherwise not have access to.

75% of net proceeds generated through the Southern Nevada Affiliate is spent locally on our mission with the remaining 25% dedicated to global research grants. Over the past 16 years, your generosity has helped the Komen Southern Nevada Affiliate invest more than $6 million into community breast cancer programs throughout six local counties.

In 2012, we provided more than $834,000 in local grants to assist those whose lives have been affected by breast cancer.

For more information on our 2012 Grantees, click here.